Enter the mind of Robert, a World War 2 war veteran, who has fallen into a coma. In this surreal escape room experience – unlike any other – you will need to spark his consciousness by reconnecting his most important memories…
‘Period-accurate props, considered storytelling and a level of psychological detail and inventiveness I hadn’t expected from a puzzle game’ – Broadsheet.
PLEASE NOTE: This experience contains bright flashing lights, smoke effects, loud sounds, and references to war and car crashes.
- This room contains smaller font sizes and we suggest you bring your reading glasses if you require them
- Try to arrive at the start of your booking time. The whole experience usually takes 1 to 1.5 hours
- For insurance purposes you’ll need to sign a waiver
- Refunds only available if cancellations are made at least 48 hours before your booking time
- Check your spam folder for booking confirmation once booked
12-18 Yarra St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
We recommend 2-6 players for Fractured.