Your online meetup is interrupted by an unknown caller and you are thrust into a high stakes scenario from the comfort of our own home. Isolation is a sci-fi mystery where teams communicate over Zoom with a live performer and use a series of PDFs, websites, and videos to unravel and understand a potentially world changing discovery.
Recommended for 2-6 participants.
Internet Connection, Camera and Microphone Required.
This experience is a 2-hour interactive narrative focused puzzle game with multiple endings. Teams (across however many screens/locations) communicate with a live actor playing the story’s main character to reveal the mystery of their tense situation. The activities include, but are not limited to, watching video clips, investigating documents, cracking locked folders, playing text adventure games, visiting websites, googling things, and interacting with the actor/character to solve all the puzzles and progress through the story.
The game can be played anywhere in the world. Team members can be in multiple locations, which means loved ones can connect locally or internationally through this group experience. Simply ensure to adjust for local time versus Australian Eastern Daylight Time (GMT+11). Custom date and times are available and can be arranged by contacting email@example.com
- 10 minutes before your session start time: Log in to Zoom, ensuring your camera and microphone are in working order.
- 5 minutes before your session start time: Your room runner will admit you to the session, they will be available by audio only – you will not be able to see them.
- Session Start Time: Introduction, Rules, How to Play.
- Game Begins: Approximately 1h45min of Gameplay
- Game Ends: Brief Outro and Discussion
- The game will stop no later than 2 hours after your game begins.
- The zoom call will end 2.5 hours after your session start time.
Online Live-Action Puzzle Experience
We recommend 2-6 players for Isolation.